Schedule: de 19h a 22h.
Languages: Español, English, Français
Customer Service Phone:
English: 695 13 43 45
Guided tour of the vineyard.
Tasting of selected wines accompanied by local tapas.
Duration 3 hours.
Starting time: 7 p.m.
Bring comfortable shoes.
Finca La Alberca
Carretera Benimarco, Teulada.
Latitud: 38.721164 (38º 43' 16.19" N)
Longitud: 0.094351 (0º 5' 39.66" E)
Ubicación Google Maps
IMPORTANT NOTICE: according to the current regulations on events, we inform you:
- During the visit to the facilities and vineyards the correct security between attendees and workers will be maintained, as well as the use of mask and hydroalcoholic gel.
- During the concert, only people living together must be seated together. Therefore, TICKETS PURCHASED IN GROUPS will be considered CO-HABITORS, and therefore will be placed together, in maximum groups of people according to the regulations in force on the day of the event.
- The location of the seat will be made to ensure the correct separation between people and groups.
- It will not be possible to change location, since it would be impossible to guarantee the correct separation and safety of attendees and workers.
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE. Following the guidelines of the health authorities we inform:
- It will be mandatory to wear a mask at all times, both in the seat and in the common areas, only with the exceptions contained in the current regulations on the use of masks.
- The use of hydroalcoholic gel will be mandatory and will be available to attendees both at the entrance to the venue and at other points such as the toilets.
- It is not allowed to move the seats to another place or to put together different rows of seats.
RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED: failure to comply with any of these rules may result in denial of admission to the premises.
In case of postponement, suspension, change of date or cancellation of the event due to force majeure (e.g. Covid), the full cost of the ticket will be refunded.
M de Alejandría: tradition and innovation.
In the words of its founder Cristina Rodríguez Vicente: "This project was born in Teulada-Moraira (Alicante).
Inspired by the well-known Ice Wine and with the expertise of Daniel Belda, Winemaker of Bodegas Belda.
La Alberca vineyard is located in the Marina Alta region, a coastal area. The climate of the region and the proximity to the sea make this location a perfect place for the cultivation of the Muscat of Alexandria grape, which comes from Africa. This variety is grown in the Mediterranean, since the climate and the proximity to the sea is what gives this versatile grape its characteristic flavor, which is consumed mostly as table grapes, raisins or, in our case, wine. A sweet white wine, with a fruity aroma, floral notes and a slight acidity acquired from the way it is prepared."
Miquel Pérez, classic guitar.
He has taken lessons from the world's leading guitar masters such as José Tomás, David Russell and Hopkinson Smith.
In Spain he has performed concerts in venues such as the "Fundación Juan March" (Madrid), "Auditorio Wintertour" (Barcelona) or the Palau de la Música Valenciana. Abroad he has also performed in many countries such as France (concert tour in Provence), Europa Baronissi Festival (Italy), Germany and Switzerland. With the "Unión Artístico Musical" of Dénia, he traveled to Korea to participate in the festival "Wonju Tatto" (Jeju).
He has published 19 albums of which he will offer us tangos to Carlos Gardel, as well as classical compositions of authors such as Francisco Tárrega, Fernando Sor, Falla and Albéniz.