Schedule: de 19h a 22h.
Customer Service Phone:
English: 695 13 43 45
Guided tour of the vineyard and facilities.
Tasting of selected wines accompanied by local tapas.
Duration 3 hours.
Starting time: 7 p.m.
Bring comfortable shoes.
Pepe Mendoza Casa Agrícola.
Finca Abargues, Pla de Llíber · Llíber.
Latitud: 38.729572 (38º 43' 46.46" N)
Longitud: 0.006820 (0º 0' 24.55" E)
Ubicación Google Maps
IMPORTANT NOTICE: according to the current regulations on events, we inform you:
- During the visit to the facilities and vineyards the correct security between attendees and workers will be maintained, as well as the use of mask and hydroalcoholic gel.
- During the concert, only people living together must be seated together. Therefore, TICKETS PURCHASED IN GROUPS will be considered CO-HABITORS, and therefore will be placed together, in maximum groups of people according to the regulations in force on the day of the event.
- The location of the seat will be made to ensure the correct separation between people and groups.
- It will not be possible to change location, since it would be impossible to guarantee the correct separation and safety of attendees and workers.
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE. Following the guidelines of the health authorities we inform:
- It will be mandatory to wear a mask at all times, both in the seat and in the common areas, only with the exceptions contained in the current regulations on the use of masks.
- The use of hydroalcoholic gel will be mandatory and will be available to attendees both at the entrance to the venue and at other points such as the toilets.
- It is not allowed to move the seats to another place or to put together different rows of seats.
RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED: failure to comply with any of these rules may result in denial of admission to the premises.
In case of postponement, suspension, change of date or cancellation of the event due to force majeure (e.g. Covid), the full cost of the ticket will be refunded.
Casa Agrícola Winery - Pepe Mendoza. Artisan wines.
The Romans and Arabs have left their mark in Alicante, this legacy survives in our valley in spite of the phylloxera in the 19th century.
Casa Agrícola has a winery built in 1900 on an old riurau.
12 hectares of Giró and Moscatel Romano vineyards were planted between 1920 and 1970. They are cultivated organically, dry-farmed and on terraces built with centenary dry stone walls, a legacy of ancient cultures alive in our project.
In the words of Pepe Mendoza. "I am trapped by artisan wines made on a human scale. origin, native varieties and dry farming. Now onwards I am going to put all my effort into Casa Agricola and the minimal intervention wines that need maximum attention."
Sara Gee & Ramblin Matt (Blues, Country, Rock’n’Roll)
The Country & Western of Hank Williams Sr, Emmylou Harris and John Pryne among many others along with the old Delta Blues, Muddy Waters, Big BiIl Broonzy, Memphis Minnie...are the cement that holds this peculiar alliance together. They also write their own material, with lyrics and music by Sara and arrangements by Mateo. They like to play acoustic instruments and harmonize, guitars, dobro, open tunings, slide...
The Valencian duo is confirmed as the best national group of American roots music with their new album "Goddamn Blues".