Schedule: from 19h to 22h.
Languages: Spanish, Valencian and English
Customer Service Phone:
English: 695 13 43 45
Guided tour of the vineyard and facilities.
Tasting of selected wines accompanied by local tapas.
Duration 3 hours.
Starting time: 7 p.m.
Bring comfortable shoes.
Bodega Les Freses
Parcela 1, polígono 12, 03749 Jesús Pobre
Latitud: 38.803463 (38º 48' 12.47" N)
Longitud: 0.091905 (0º 5' 30.86" E)
Ubicación Google Maps
IMPORTANT NOTICE: according to the current regulations on events, we inform you:
- During the visit to the facilities and vineyards the correct security between attendees and workers will be maintained, as well as the use of mask and hydroalcoholic gel.
- During the concert, only people living together must be seated together. Therefore, TICKETS PURCHASED IN GROUPS will be considered CO-HABITORS, and therefore will be placed together, in maximum groups of people according to the regulations in force on the day of the event.
- The location of the seat will be made to ensure the correct separation between people and groups.
- It will not be possible to change location, since it would be impossible to guarantee the correct separation and safety of attendees and workers.
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE. Following the guidelines of the health authorities we inform:
- It will be mandatory to wear a mask at all times, both in the seat and in the common areas, only with the exceptions contained in the current regulations on the use of masks.
- The use of hydroalcoholic gel will be mandatory and will be available to attendees both at the entrance to the venue and at other points such as the toilets.
- It is not allowed to move the seats to another place or to put together different rows of seats.
RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED: failure to comply with any of these rules may result in denial of admission to the premises.
In case of postponement, suspension, change of date or cancellation of the event due to force majeure (e.g. Covid), the full cost of the ticket will be refunded.
Les Freses. A wine with Mediterranean flavor.
A winery born in what was once a strawberry field, next to the Montgó Natural Park and a few kilometers from the sea of Denia (depending on how the wind blows, you can smell the salt in the air), next to the small town of Jesús Pobre. Different varieties with different origins. Fermented in their own stainless steel tanks, with their own yeasts, in demijohns, or in clay amphorae, respecting the traditional timings and traditions.
They are firm advocates of the Moscatel de la Marina grape with the production of excellent white wines, although it must be said that they are also committed to other varieties such as Giró and the production of sweet wine.
Mara Bañó is the driving force behind this winery. A firm defender of local traditions and determined to surround herself with local suppliers. Bottles from Montaverner, cork from the Sierra d'Espadá. Even renting the tractor to a company from Gata and using the mobile bottling machine of a local company.
María Sandoval (Flamenco Fusión)
María y su grupo son bien conocidos en la Marina Alta. Asiduos de los mejores locales de ocio de la zona son capaces de convertir sus espectáculos en un repaso a la historia del Flamenco, desde clásicos fandangos a palos más festivos como la rumba y la bulería. Incluso se atreven, con éxito, a interpretar temas flamencos a ritmo de pop.
Nos llevan de viaje por todos los rincones y épocas de Andalucía para sentir la pasión y la alegría de este pueblo tan único y original.
Una voz portentosa, una guitarra que saca lo mejor de las canciones y un percusionista con ritmos pegadizos hacen que la experiencia musical sea difícil de olvidar.